- Why now is the best time to open in years…
- How much will it cost me to set up? What you must spend money on and what is superfluous.
- How much money can I expect to make? Note: our target is to have you making money in week TWO - not year three!
- YOUR Why? - why are you setting it up and the importance of having crystal clarity over this.
- Your customer’s why. The irresistible attraction that you’ll create… if you don’t have this your chances of success are very low.
- How to find the perfect location for your coffee shop - the 77 variables that make the difference between success and failure.
- Predicting your sales with accuracy - and why most people get this completely wrong.
- The correct way to pay your staff and how this can make substantial improvements to your profitability
- The real cost of not having a great team - both emotionally and financially.
- How to recruit the best people and why this will save you a fortune in the long run.
- The 5 critical jobs in a coffee shop and why you must allocate them correctly to ensure your wage bill is under control.
- Building your menu and the four key criteria that each item must adhere to.
- Pricing your menu perfectly to ensure you actually make profit!
- Profit margin targets - why these vary dramatically through your menu offering and the model you’re operating.
- The four secrets to a profitable menu and why most people ignore at least one of these.
- Recipe cards - to ensure you have consistent delivery of delicious, well presented AND profitable food.
- Developing 'all day attraction' so you can be busy when your customers are quiet
- Operations checklists - to ensure the business runs well, even if you’re not there or on a three week holiday!
- Managing your cash - the vital and hard earned skill that you want in place on day one… not two years down the line…
- Selecting your suppliers - how to negotiate and create long lasting relationships to build a strong and resilient business.
- Raising finance - the key ways to actually get the money in to get set up!
- How to choose a till system - and why this has the potential to make you large increases in net profits.
- Equipment checklist - what you really need… and what you don’t.
- How to choose the right coffee machine and how this will vary from location to location.
- Getting your layout right - get this wrong and it can cost you tens of thousands every year in one worked example we show you how it getting it wrong cost an owner hundreds of thousands per year!
- How to build efficiency into your design and why this can dramatically increase profitability and help with staff retention and general happiness!
- How to work with a designer and which designers to avoid.
- Leases, leases, leases… ignore this at your peril. Even more important in a post-COVID world.
- Your legal responsibilities and why getting some of these wrong can mean potential jail time or huge fine.
- The power and pain of partnerships - the critical criteria you need for successful partnerships and the red lights that should make you say “I’m out!”
- No cost marketing - building sales for zero expense.
- The simple way to plan your cash flow - and why this document should be with you for the life of your business!
This is the best online course in the world for opening a coffee shop or cafe, created by three best selling authors and world class coffee shop consultants.
If you are planning to open you will find everything you need here and we will continue to add and update the content so it's always current.
£299 £99 + VAT for lifetime access and then £30+VAT per month for unlimited online support.
The course is full of the unique content that we use with our ongoing clients and teach at the two day Coffee Shop Bootcamp training.
You will get unlimited online support via our private Facebook group as long as you continue with the monthly subscription.
Don't worry you can cancel the the subscription at any time and still have access to the course, but you won't have direct access to us to answer your questions any more.